Reporting from:. Your name. Your email. Send Cancel. Check system status. Toggle navigation Menu. Name of resource. Problem URL.
Exclusion and Inclusion in International Migration – Transnational Press London
Describe the connection issue. SearchWorks Catalog Stanford Libraries. The securitization of migration : a study of movement and order. Responsibility Philippe Bourbeau.
- Protein Targeting Compounds: Prediction, Selection and Activity of Specific Inhibitors.
- Kolin 1757: Frederick the Greats First Defeat.
- Lulu Press jQuery Enlightenment;
- Reward Yourself.
- Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters 2.0: 1,001 Unconventional Tips, Tricks and Tactics for Landing Your Dream Job.
Imprint London ; New York : Routledge, Physical description xv, p. Series Security and governance series.
Online Available online. Full view. Green Library. B58 Unknown.
- Koreas Developmental Alliance: State, Capital and the Politics of Rapid Development (Routledge Advances in Korean Studies).
- Recommended For You.
- The securitization of migration : a study of movement and order - Ghent University Library?
More options. Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview. Main research interests include critical humanitarianism, United Nations peacekeeping operations, forced migration and exceptionality. Simeon S. The general focus of his research has focused on the movement of peoples resulting from political and economic upheavals and how ethnic and national identities are navigated and affected by the act of migration for both host and guests.
Other Subject Areas
During her doctoral research, she conducted extensive fieldwork with asylum seekers and refugees in the UK, as well as with organisations working to support humanitarian migrants in England. Christos Michalakelis is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Informatics and Telematics, Harokopio University of Athens, in the area of techno-economics engineering.
His research interests focus on techno-economics in the area of ICT, mainly the IoT and cloud computing. He has participated in several projects in the area of ICT as well as in projects related to migration and the refugees.
Vasileios Pierros is a software developer focusing mainly on large scale backend systems. His current research focuses on parallel systems, proteomics and machine learning. She did a Master of Research in Human Geography in Glasgow after completing her studies in Political Science and Law in the Complutense University of Madrid Spain , where she was granted with the extraordinary prize of her cohort. Her lines of research are race, space and politics, focused on grassroots urban resistances. She published articles and book chapters on several different avenues and currently working on gendered dimensions of social capital on the migration contexts.
- Radical Islam in the Former Soviet Union (Routledge Contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe Series).
- Text and Discourse Analysis.
- The Essential Sir Walter Scott Collection (Unexpurgated Edition) (Halcyon Classics).
- [PDF] The securitization of migration : a study of movement and order - Semantic Scholar.
- When is Migration a Security Issue?.
- Other Subject Areas.
- Anthropology and the Human Subject.
Caner Tekin is a teaching fellow in history at the Ruhr University Bochum, where he has recently received his doctoral degree. Her research focuses on the racialization of female migrants, especially Japanese immigrants, in Brazil and Brazilian migrants in Japan.phivault.com/1731-smartphone-whatsapp.php
The Securitization of Migration
She is currently studying Brazilian caregivers in Japan and France to explore how unskilled Brazilian female migrants use their sources of cultural capital, some of which correspond to stereotypical images of Brazilian women, to develop career plans even under unfavourable working conditions. Since , fostering research, widening reach. Selected: Exclusion and Inclusion in International Migration. Exclusion and Inclusion in International Migration quantity. Previous Product.